Please note:

HM Inspectorate of Probation cannot deal with individual cases or with complaints about the Probation Service or Youth Justice Service.

A complaint about the Probation Service should be addressed to the Regional Probation Director of the area.

A complaint about a Youth Justice Service should be addressed to the manager of the Youth Offending Service concerned.

HM Inspectorate of Probation – complaints procedure, March 2024 (PDF, 236 kB)

Arolygiaeth Prawf EF – gweithdrefn gwyno (PDF, 251 kB), Medi 2022