Please note:

HMI Probation cannot deal with individual cases or with complaints about the National Probation Service, a Community Rehabilitation Company or Youth Offending Service.

A complaint about the National Probation Service should be addressed to the Deputy Director of the division, a complaint about a Community Rehabilitation Company should be addressed to the Chief Executive of the CRC concerned.

A complaint about a Youth Offending Service should be addressed to the manager of the Youth Offending Service concerned.


HM Inspectorate of Probation complaints procedure (PDF, 123.30 kB), September 2019