Please note:

HM Inspectorate of Probation cannot deal with individual cases or with complaints about the Probation Service or Youth Offending Service.

A complaint about the Probation Service should be addressed to the Regional Probation Director of the area.

A complaint about a Youth Offending Service should be addressed to the manager of the Youth Offending Service concerned.

HM Inspectorate of Probation – complaints procedure (PDF, 233 kB), September 2022

Arolygiaeth Prawf EF – gweithdrefn gwyno (PDF, 251 kB), Medi 2022