Policing inspection programme and framework 2021/22: for consultation
This consultation is now closed.
This document provided details of our proposed programme of policing inspections for 2021/22.
Types of inspection in 2021/22 comprise of:
- PEEL assessments;
- National thematic inspections;
- Commissions from the Home Secretary and local policing bodies
- Inspection of national agencies and other non-Home Office forces
- Joint inspections
- State of Policing report
It asked for your views on whether we cover the right themes and areas of policing. In particular, we were seeking your responses to the following consultation questions:
- Do these proposed thematic inspections cover those areas that are of most concern to you at the moment?
- Are there any significant new or emerging problems in policing that HMICFRS should take into account in its inspection activity?
- How else could HMICFRS adapt the way in which it acquires information to take account of current circumstances and risks to public safety?
Get the consultation documentHMICFRS Policing inspection programme and framework 2021/22 (PDF document, 292kB) Policing inspection programme and framework 2021/22: for consultation – HMICFRS (HTML)
If you have a complaint or comment about HMICFRS’ approach to consultation, you can email this to: HMICFRSPolicingInspectionProgrammeandFramework@hmicfrs.gov.uk