force management statement
« Back to Definitions and Interpretations
self-assessment that chief constables (and London equivalents) prepare and give to HMICFRS each year; the chief constable’s statement and explanation of:
- the demand the force expects to face in the foreseeable future;
- the performance, condition, composition, capacity, capability, serviceability and security of supply of the force’s workforce and the extent to which current force assets will be able to meet expected future demand;
- how the force will change and improve its workforce, policies, practices and other assets to cope with future demand;
- the effect the force expects those changes to have and the effect of any residual risk of service failure; and
- the money the force expects to have to do all this.