Fire and rescue services in Engage
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service
- The service hasn’t done enough since the last inspection to embed its values and associated behaviours and promote a positive workplace culture.
- The service hasn’t done enough since the last inspection to improve understanding and awareness of the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) and remove barriers to embedding EDI in the service.
London Fire Brigade
- There is cumulative evidence from our last inspection and afterwards of unacceptable behaviour within the brigade, including discrimination and bullying. The values and behaviours the brigade aspires to are not always demonstrated by senior leaders. The brigade needs to do more to demonstrate progress in improving its culture.
- London Fire Brigade: Cause of concern revisit letter – published 24 February 2023
- Effectiveness, efficiency and people 2021/22 – London Fire Brigade – published 27 July 2022